- Authors are invited to submit full papers in English through the conference paper submission site.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by 2 experts (or if necessary by 3rd expert).
- All submitted papers will be checked for act of plagiarism by "TURNITIN".
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not being currently under review for any other publication. Authors are invited to submit full-length (4 - 6 pages; in English) papers in PDF format according to the IEEE template available at conference webpage MS Word or Latex templates). Only electronic submissions will be accepted via the easychair online submission system.
Submission site: EasyChair Submission Link
- First CFP : October 01, 2021
- Full paper Submission Deadline : September 30, 2022
- Notification of acceptance / rejection : October 30, 2022
- Final paper submission & Registration deadline : November 05, 2022